Hello, there.

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mjsellars

Hello, there.

Post by mjsellars »

Hi.

My name's Michael and I'm new to the forums. I've been a Constant Content member for a few weeks now, and I've submitted about 10 articles. No sales, as yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Fingers crossed.

I'm a full time freelance writer, with a steady workload from a handful of regular clients, but I like the variety of topics presented in the 'requested content' section, and the fact that you can write about practically anything you want to and hope there's a demand for it out there somewhere!

I hope to submit a lot more articles in the coming months.
Lysis

Re: Hello, there.

Post by Lysis »

Hi Michael,

Don't dismay. I think I had... hmmm ....maybe 20 articles up before my first sale. You get a feel for what people are looking for by watching the recently sold list and the public requests. CC is awesome, because you can freely write what you enjoy. For me, that's technology. Good luck to you!

-Jennifer
AKA Lysis
seizetheday

Re: Hello, there.

Post by seizetheday »

Hi, Michael and Jennifer/Lysis:

Sorry to butt in! I haven't submitted any articles to CC yet, but I have submitted illustrations that seem to just sit there. Ah, well.

P.S. to Lysis: KellyKel is looking for you and was wondering if anybody would be able to contact you on CC, since she doesn't have an account. I saw her post and then yours here on CC and thought I'd give it a shot. People are screaming because they miss you so much.