Newbie Here! Hi!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

nostalgicwriter

Newbie Here! Hi!

Post by nostalgicwriter »

I am pleased to have found this site and look forward to learning and sharing with other content creators here. Please feel free to share any advice for CC newbies in your replies. Thank you. :)
jadedragon

Re: Newbie Here! Hi!

Post by jadedragon »

Check some of the welcome threads for advice, read the stickies in the forums, read the author guidelines and extended guidelines and triple check your first submission. This is NOT your run of the mill writing site - this is about quality and better prices.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Welcome. Try not to get intimidated as you explore the site and feel free to ask us questions.
VersantScribe

Post by VersantScribe »

Welcome! I second JadeDragon's suggestion to get veeeeery familiar with the forums. This place is a GOLDMINE!

And be patient, with yourself and with the system. CC is a fantastic place with high standards and a great reputation. It's fantastic to be part of it!
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi,

Welcome to the best community of writers and the best website for selling your articles. My advice is to immerse yourself in the forums, and to proofread your articles thoroughly before submitting. CC is a great website because we authors do not have to bid against each other for work, so we can form genuine friendships and help each other. In fact, you are more likely to see experienced writers here recommending that newer writers put UP their prices, instead of trying to undercut everyone else. That's cool and makes CC different to other websites that pit freelancing writers against each other. Customers pay higher prices here because of the quality of the articles: hence the strict guidelines and the need to provide high quality articles without mistakes.

I wish you good luck in your writing endeavours on this site.

Kind regards,

Hayley