published author, specializing in family/financial/homeschoo

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Kelly Crawford

published author, specializing in family/financial/homeschoo

Post by Kelly Crawford »

I'm really excited to join this group! Seems there are many talented writers here--and this is a fabulous operation where everybody wins.

I have been published in three different magazines and am passionate about communicating. My special areas of interests are motherhood (I have six children-my springboards!), family issues, child training, homeschooling, financial issues (such as getting out of debt, living on one income, and saving money), and running a cottage industry (we currently operate a homemade skin product business), and traditional roles of women (I am a Christian). I strive to write thought-provoking, clean, concise text that will tantalize your readers. Let me know if you need specific content!
Lizaj

Post by Lizaj »

Hi Kelly! Welcome. :)
Kelly Crawford

Post by Kelly Crawford »

Thank you. Can you answer a question for me? I posted 2 articles today, and they sucessfully posted, with the waiting for approval status. However, when I went back to check them, it states that no entries are found. I have not received an e-mail from CC rejecting or accepting my entries. I'm puzzled...
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

Kelly, are you certain that you clicked the "submit" button at the very bottom of the page (after uploading your article)? You must scroll down to the button. It's easy to miss.

Hope this helps.

Aariana
Ed

Post by Ed »

Kelly,

We can not accept articles in Word Perfect format - only doc (Microsoft Word), txt (text), or rtf (rich text) formats. I had to reject your articles because I could not open the files that were attached. Please check your junk mail box for notices that may have been mistaken for spam.

Hope this clears things up.
Thanks!
Ed
Kelly Crawford

Glitch figured out!

Post by Kelly Crawford »

Sorry...I was trying to download Microsoft Office files--won't work! Articles should be available for viewing soon! Thanks Ed!