Hiya from Austin

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

belldandy112

Hiya from Austin

Post by belldandy112 »

Hello, all.

Just formally introducing myself here so you'll know that I'm around. I'm a U.T-grad with degrees in journalism and piano performance. I've been writing freelance on and off since the mid-90s but have recently started to seriously apply myself to writing full-time. I write for other sites and am making a pretty good go of it thus far. I've had some good success here at CC with the few articles that I've submitted (although I learned very quickly that I under-priced them).

I look forward to learning from seasoned CC writers, because gosh, you guys just blow doors. I am in awe of writers who can successfully sell articles the way many of you have on CC. I also look forward to seeing this mysterious "Ed" emerge. I see his posts around the forum and in the blog. Hmm ...

Cheers,

Lisa M.
jak

Re: Hiya from Austin

Post by jak »

Hi Lisa. I've noticed you are already active around the forums. I'm always glad to welcome anyone who takes an active part here. It looks like you've been reading through the posts, and no doubt the guidelines, so I'm sure you'll do well.