A big hello from me

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mrgamboloyd

A big hello from me

Post by mrgamboloyd »

Hello all.

I have been trawling these forums digesting the excellent information posted, and thought it polite that I pop in and say "Hi". I look forward to a very enjoyable future here with you all.

Best regards

Martyn
jak

Re: A big hello from me

Post by jak »

Hello Martyn, and welcome. Where are you based?
mrgamboloyd

Post by mrgamboloyd »

Hiya.

I have just recently relocated from the UK to Berlin, and I must say, I love it here :)
jak

Post by jak »

Right, I'm in the UK and have relations in Germany. How do you feel about the game last Sunday? On Monday I took a birthday card to my local post office and said it was for Germany. Everyone looked at me and the postie said, "You shouldn't mention that country in here!" LOL.
mrgamboloyd

Post by mrgamboloyd »

Lol, was there a game on Sunday? I thought it was a German exhibition match myself :) It was quite bizarre as I was watching it on my laptop and the "live" stream had a 20 second lagg. I live pretty much in the centre of Berlin and there are an abundance of bars, all of which were packed. I could hear the cheers before I saw what was happening so I knew what was coming, sadly. I didn't get much sleep that night, the Germans do like to celebrate their fussball victories :)
jak

Post by jak »

Yes, well it was the Germans knocking us out of the world cup. Now we can concentrate on the tennis with Andy Murray still in the running.
jasonflord25

Post by jasonflord25 »

Hello guys jason here a newbie.