Hello!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

MeghanBuckley

Hello!

Post by MeghanBuckley »

Hi! My name is Meghan (clearly enough :D ) and I joined Constant Content a few days ago.

I found CC through jadedragon's site and thought "Well, why not?". I submitted a few articles to test the waters (woo, accepted!) and read pretty much the entire forum. I'm hoping, as I'm sure many new people are, to turn this into my primary source of income. I made a plan, set up a spreadsheet, and wrote a batch of articles today.

I'm very excited and hopeful. Thank you all for the great information that you have shared on this forum.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Hello!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

You're off to a terrific start! Welcome to CC. JadeDragon is a whiz and his blog offers a wealth of information, so you already have a head start.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

:oops: I'm blushing. Celeste is one of the ones that makes a full time living here - I mainly build my real estate business and blog a little. Celeste has a helpful spreadsheet for tracking your articles. There is a link to it here (not sure how to directly link to it) and links to a bunch of other useful resources on this forum and over at Master Dayton's blog. http://www.innovativepassiveincome.com/ ... d-studios/
messenger77

Post by messenger77 »

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm new here too and can't wait to have articles accepted. Congratulations! Good luck with everything and how do I find this JakeDragon guy? Thanks, Angela.
tracyk859

Post by tracyk859 »

Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Post by jadedragon »

messenger77 wrote:Hello, nice to meet you. I'm new here too and can't wait to have articles accepted. Congratulations! Good luck with everything and how do I find this JakeDragon guy? Thanks, Angela.
I'm right here :) You can read my blog by clicking on the little world to the right if you like. I also welcome well written guest posts if anyone is interested in promoting their own blog or site or even just getting their name out there as a professional writer.
Zach77

Post by Zach77 »

Hi Everyone!

I'm Zach. I've been reading this forum and I really like the discussions here because it is interesting. This forum has also been very helpful to me and I learned a lot while reading. I decided to sign up because I feel this is the right forum for me. I also want to help with the best I can. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------