Hi, from South Texas

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Mooreinspire

Hi, from South Texas

Post by Mooreinspire »

Hi, everybody! My name is Kathy. I am a practicing hypnotist here in San Antonio for the past decade. My practice has its highs and lows, so I've looked for suitable filler work for a while. Just found CC and some of the other freelance writing places. So far, I'm enjoying it immensely. It is also good polishing for that book that has been on the back burner. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :o
HayleyWriter

Re: Hi, from South Texas

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to Constant Content. This is a great community of writers and you will enjoy your time here. One of the best things about this site is that you can write when you want to. It works well as a place to fill the gaps in other income, although some writers love it so much that it becomes a main source of income! Keep reading the forums and ask questions if you need to. We are all pretty friendly here and willing to help each other out - one of the points of difference between CC and other writing sites where authors have to bid against each other to win jobs. Here, we simply write and the customers buy what we have written, so we don't need to compete with each other.

Good luck with your writing,

Hayley
ThisOldMan

Post by ThisOldMan »

Welcome, Kathy. I am also a newbie here. Hope you will have as much fun here as I do.
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Welcome Kathy! With your background & expertise in hypnotism I'm sure you will have no end of interesting topics to write about. As Hayley says, CC is a deliciously non-competitive community, so you can relax and enjoy your writing.
VersantScribe

Post by VersantScribe »

I love San Antonio! My hubby and I almost moved there, but ended up in DFW because of his job. But I love Texas, so I'll take it! :)

Just know that any question you have (and more) will be answered here in the forums, so get familiar with the place and read as much as you can in here.

Welcome, and happy writing!