Another new author here...

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lauren

Another new author here...

Post by Lauren »

Hi there!

I've just started using CC, and have already sold 4 short articles. I'm hoping I'll be on the author's list soon!

I'm living in Paris for a year, and as the fabled (or dreaded) American in Paris I can't legally work here. I'm taking the opportunity to explore writing, which is a hobby I've always enjoyed. I teach English, and I've always done some private editing on the side, so this is a step in a new direction!

I have the impression that this is an enormously professional site with intelligent authors, so I hope I can live up to the caliber of the community I see here. For now, I'm glad to be here!
Elizabeth Ann West

:)

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Nice to meet you Lauren! I already feel a kinship since I am also a newbie AND we submitted our introduction postings at the exact same time.

Congratulations on your articles, that's great you have already sold 4. I hope you enjoy Paris. I only had 10 days there for my honeymoon, but Josh and I vow to go back!

Good luck on your goals, and hopefully I will see you on the Authors list.

Always Smiling,
Elizabeth
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Welcome to you both. You'll find this community is supportive of one another. The regulars here are always willing to lend a helping hand and answer questions. Good luck and congrats on your first round of sales! It's a good feeling, isn't it?
TroyPankey

Post by TroyPankey »

Jaloux, jaloux, jaloux !

Les salutations Lauren. Je suis Troie. Geez, je souhaite que j'aurais prends a fait ce voyage au dos de Paris quand j'ai habité en Neu-Ulm Allemagne.

Je suis allé à une école privée dans Nouvelle-orléans, et a été enseigné français élémentaire pour quelques années. Plus tard je l'ai étudié encore dans l'école secondaire, et avec quelques amis français sur le côté pendant mes années de collège.

Cependant, j'écris cette réponse à l'aide d'un traducteur en ligne. Je le sais, mais ne pas presque assez couder hors cette réponse à vous si rapidement et facilement.

Les félicitations sur les trois ventes. J'ai joint juste, aussi. J'ai eu un article téléchargé et ai approuvé que j'ai écrit en particulier pour une demande publique. J'attends sa réponse. C'est cent dollars. Espérons qu'il l'achète.

De toute façon, ceci était l'amusant-traduction, etc. Et n'importe quelle aide je peux vous donner me permets de sait.

Jaloux, jaloux, jaloux,

Troie