Rejection of "Top 15 Horror Movies 2000s"

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Shane Dayton

Rejection of "Top 15 Horror Movies 2000s"

Post by Shane Dayton »

Hi. I was wondering if I could get more specific examples or guidance on the problems with "Top 15 Horror Movies 2000's (So Far)" and "Big & Jolly: The 10 Best Funny Fat Guys." I've had a long and great relationship with Constant Content, and I definitely want that to continue, but recently I just can't seem to get it right.

Is there a specific mistake I keep repeating? Is it formatting or long sentences? I know your busy, and I don't want to waste your time or mine if I keep making the same mistake and don't know that it's even a mistake.

Thanks for the help. Even one or two specific examples from each would really help me see what you're looking for and what I'm failing at.

Best,

Shane
Ed

Post by Ed »

Please have someone you trust look over your articles. You frequently make mistakes with sentence structure, make typos (ex: "Saw" was not capitalized nor punctuated/set off as movies should be), and your explanations/introductions are often unclear. It appears as if you need to take more time proofreading and refrain from submitting initial drafts. In addition, please avoid using the first-person point-of-view. It is also important to wait a day or two before resubmitting articles that have been rejected so that you can look at them with fresh eyes.

My intent is not to give you a backhanded compliment here, but I know you can submit content that is written without errors, so it is somewhat disappointing when you submit, then resubmit with problems still intact.

Thanks,
Ed