Rewrite or Start Over?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

2flowers4me

Rewrite or Start Over?

Post by 2flowers4me »

Over the last 2 days I've had 2 articles rejected. I admit not reading the writers' guidelines so I deserved the rejections; however, I'm concerned about being suspended. I have now read the requirements and would like to apologize to the poor guy who had to review my articles. It is very important to me that I meet the requirements for this site. I have a few questions about my next submission.

1.Will I be better off starting with a new topic or correcting the article I have?

2. Is there a "three strikes you're out" rule? If, my very next submission does not meet the strick guidelines, will my account be suspended?

I am serious about writing and do not want to lose this opprotunity. My articles were "Burning more calories is in the water!" and "How to create a disaster plan for your pet."
Ed

Re: Rewrite or Start Over?

Post by Ed »

As I recall, you had problems with clarity/grammar and spelling. These are problems that can lead to suspension. How you choose to move forward is up to you, but careful proofreading is in order as a first step. You may want to enlist a writer friend who can help you identify and understand your errors.

Ed
2flowers4me

Re: Rewrite or Start Over?

Post by 2flowers4me »

I will take a look at everything again. Thanks!