First two articles rejected

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vani

First two articles rejected

Post by vani »

Hi!
My first two articles have been rejected. I'd be glad if someone can help me figure out why so that I can resubmit with the required corrections
The names are -Stumpedia- The new "empowermation" revolution
Baby gift ideas
Ed

Re: First two articles rejected

Post by Ed »

Emails were sent to you describing the problem. It is the writer's responsibility to find and correct errors in their own work.

Thanks,
Ed
vani

Post by vani »

I know that but I came to the forum as the e-mail sent to me suggested that people here could help. After reading your reply, I realized it's a pointless excercise seeking help here.
thanks
jak

Post by jak »

Hi Vani. When an article is rejected, it is deleted from the system. As so many pass through Ed's hands each day, he is unlikely to remember it. To have any chance of getting help through the forum, you need to give more information on what the rejection emails say, and how you think that might relate to your work.

Don't be too discouraged. We all have rejections at times. If you take some time to read through the forum threads, you'll see many opportunities to learn, just like the rest of us.

By the way, the titles in your forum post are not correctly capitalized. If your articles were submitted with titles that way, they would have been rejected, possibly without the content being read.

Good luck with solving your problems.