Question on possible rejections

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

smartypants68

Question on possible rejections

Post by smartypants68 »

Hi, I have submitted two articles and both have disapeared from review. I did go to the topic about problems and glitches and put my issue of lacking emails in that section. However, it really would help to know why or if I was rejected so I can fix what needs to be fixed. I have read the writer guidelines and looked over the tutorials and I thought I followed everything to the book. Perhaps I'm missing something.

I would appreciate any help or guidance you might be able to give.

Thank you
Lee
Ed

Re: Question on possible rejections

Post by Ed »

Hi. Please proofread and revise your articles for word choice, clarity, and punctuation. If you are having trouble catching your errors, try having someone else read over your articles.

Thanks,
Ed
Ed

Post by Ed »

Also, this thread contains information from authors who have been getting their emails okay. If marking CC as an address that doesn't go to a spam/junk folder doesn't work, you may try one of these suggestions:

http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... =2&t=13683
smartypants68

Post by smartypants68 »

Thank you Ed. I will read, read, and then read again until I get a brain aneurism. Also, thank you for the link regarding the email. I do have a yahoo account and I believe that could be the problem. I am working on resolving that issue and replacing my original email with the new one.