Blurbs Needed

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

write2earn

Blurbs Needed

Post by write2earn »

In answer to this submission, I made a list of 10 "topic starters":

"Description:
Freelance author/content writer/blog owner/website owner seeking original blurbs (similar to journal prompts) that can be used as introductions or supporting details for his/her own full-length articles, blog entries, and other web content.

If you use a source, please be sure to include it at the end of the blurb. The intent is not to bombard CC with blurb submissions but to outsource a steady stream of article ideas. Purchase will be for Full Rights only.

The buyer needs only 15-40 blurbs per month. The buyer recognizes that other customers may come along and purchase these unique ideas.

$3-5 per blurb

CC writers should not attempt to rewrite the ideas of others as the author will carefully research the originality of the content.

If your blurb is purchased, you may see it incorporated in a CC article or on another site. The buyer will purchase full rights only. Please do not seek a private request situation.

The buyer welcomes questions, but it might take a day or two to respond.

This is a great way to build your number of licenses sold and make extra cash. If the trend catches on, maybe other buyers will purchase similar items.

TITLE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE NOT NEEDED"

These are not articles - just ideas for writers to use. My list was rejected because it had "no introduction" and you can see that each item in that list would not be related to any other item in the list. Also, the buyer is pricing EACH one at $3 - $5 and has indicated the word count for each idea should be only 60-100.

So, I ask you how to get this submitted to the buyer.
Ed

Re: Blurbs Needed

Post by Ed »

There is no guarantee that the article will be purchased by the requester, or it may be picked up by someone else. For this reason, articles for public requests must still conform to our guidelines except when the buyer specifies something else.

Thanks,
ED