About Those Blurbs

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

write2earn

About Those Blurbs

Post by write2earn »

Ed,

Could you take your answer one step further?

1) Is the intro the ONLY item that rejected my list?
2) Are you expecting each blurb to be submitted separately?
3) Your last sentence says ... unless the buyer expects something different.
The buyer has stated that this is a request that is out of the ordinary, but thought it might catch on.
I can't agree with the buyer's assessment if said buyer has not read the guidelines for submitting a request.

I hope you can take a moment to help me out with this. I'm sorry to be such a pain, but I tried to make this simplier by sending along the buyer's request in my first posting. My apologies.

Julie
write2earn
Ed

Re: About Those Blurbs

Post by Ed »

Just include something similar to what you included in your short summary. It can be a line or a couple of sentences - just so it fits our guidelines and doesn't throw another potential buyer for a loop. With a brief introductory paragraph, the list suddenly becomes marketable to people who are looking for blog entries for their writing site in the event that the original requester passes it up. Without it, it may not make sense and a purchaser may not be able to use it/ask for a refund because it isn't a complete article.

In regards to your other concern - when someone asks for articles about a disease, that does not mean we start accepting personal accounts . . . unless the requester says, "I need first-person accounts from people who have this disease."

Does this answer your questions?

Thanks,
ED
Ed

Post by Ed »

I also think it's better to submit these as lists. It creates less work for you and me, and reduces potential confusion from browsing buyers.
write2earn

Post by write2earn »

Yes, thank you for taking the time to guide me through this one.
I appreciate it.

Also, did you know that the "reply" button on this screen is invisible?
I located it finally after passing my mouse cursor over every part of the
screen that appears to be blank!

Julie
write2earn