Question About Format

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Whisp

Question About Format

Post by Whisp »

I have only just started writing for Constant Content, though I joined some time ago. A couple of my articles have been rejected because the format is wrong. As per the advice of the rejection emails I took a look at the writers guidelines, especially the part pertaining to format.

I am confused about the following line, "Single-spaced paragraphs without indentation and double spaces between paragraphs." I understand that I am probably going to sound dumb for asking this question, but it's a risk I have to take. Should or shouldn't I leave a line of blank space between paragraphs when writing an article and pasting a portion of that article for a long summary? The articles that were rejected did not have a line of blank space between each paragraph, and I suspect that this was the reason for their rejection. Can somebody confirm this for me? I'd appreciate it. :)
Ed

Re: Question About Format

Post by Ed »

Unfortunately, these articles did not have that space between each paragraph, and this was the reason for rejection.

Ed
Whisp

Re: Question About Format

Post by Whisp »

Ah so my suspicion was correct. Thanks for letting me know Ed. For a while there I was scratching my head.