Marketing Gifts - H.K. Treasures

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Emma123

Marketing Gifts - H.K. Treasures

Post by Emma123 »

I received a message saying Constant Content could not accept my review "MARKETING GIFTS - H.K. TREASURES" which is actually for the manager of the website H.K. Treasures. The reason given is that my article does not follow submission guidelines, however, I recently just altered it when it was rejected the first time for placing categories in bold. I would appreciate knowing just why it has been rejected this time. Thx.
Ed

Re: Marketing Gifts - H.K. Treasures

Post by Ed »

Your articles have been repeatedly rejected for not following the guidelines, and you were asked to carefully read them an make a checklist for yourself. In addition, rejection notices for this particular article and other articles have given detailed explanations about what guidelines were not followed. All authors here are expected to follow the guidelines. Our guidelines are available for view through every rejection notice. At this point, you should be familiar with our guidelines and recognize what we require. I cannot specify for each rejection that results from not following the guidelines. It is the author's responsibility to follow the guidelines and read the rejection notices carefully. Your submissions was not adequately changed as per your previous rejection notice and additional guidelines were not followed.

Thank you,
Ed