First Article Rejected

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

RMcSwain

First Article Rejected

Post by RMcSwain »

Hello All,

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. As the subject says, my first article, Popup Advertising, was rejected, and the reason given was "Submission does not follow our guidelines".

After taking the time to read the guidelines’ a bit better, I realized I had submitted it in Calibri 11 point font (my word default). I have corrected this and resubmitted the article, but was just wondering what else "Submission does not follow our guidelines" might indicate.

Thanks,

Richard
HayleyWriter

Re: First Article Rejected

Post by HayleyWriter »

Richard,
Unfortunately, it could just mean that, or it could mean that Ed did not read the article any further after realising the submission did not meet the basic format guidelines. I suggest you read the submission guidelines very carefully before resubmitting and make sure your article meets ALL of the guidelines. Once you are sure your article meets the guidelines, submit it again. Wishing you the best of luck,

Kind regards,

Hayley
RMcSwain

Post by RMcSwain »

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for the reply. I am guessing it was the font issue, because my second article, which I had submitted shortly after the first one was rejected was approved first time through.

Thanks again.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi Richard,

Congratulations on your acceptance. Now, all you need to do is get that first sale!

Kind regards,

Hayley