Computer Issue?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

CGillingwater

Computer Issue?

Post by CGillingwater »

I had something rather odd happen this afternoon.

Three of the articles I submitted were returned with the following message:

"Type must be 12 pt Arial or Times New Roman font. "

I thought it was odd, since I have never used anything other than 12pt Times New Roman. It seemed easy enough to fix, however, so I pulled up the documents to put them into the correct format. I save two copies: one in .wps format and the other in .doc. Both were in the correct font with the correct type size. What makes this really odd is that I had submitted another article, also in the same font and type, that made it through no problem.

All I can figure is that something is seriously wrong with my computer. I have no idea what it could be since I know nothing about computers. I'm scared to think of what is showing up on Ed's end. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this or what I can do to fix it?

Thanks.
Ed

Re: Computer Issue?

Post by Ed »

Please resubmit. I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Ed
CGillingwater

Post by CGillingwater »

Thanks Ed. :) I am going to resubmit the articles one by one. In case my files are getting corrupted somehow, I don't want even more rejections going onto my record before I can identify and fix the problem.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Your most recent submission looks fine. No worries. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Thanks,
Ed