Article Rejected

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jmaster

Article Rejected

Post by jmaster »

Hi There

I just want to find out why my article was rejected. The title: Tips for successfully making wine at home - your email said the article was not completely original. Well, I checked the whole article here: http://www.articlechecker.com/checker.php and it came us as 100% not having any phrases previously published on Google: Matched Phrases Google Results Found
Total Matched Phrases / Total Submitted 0% (0/35)

So I just want to find out what was wrong with the article? It is an original and I am the author and it has not been published anywhere else.

Thanks
Joan
Ed

Re: Article Rejected

Post by Ed »

Our checks indicate this article was published elsewhere but we cannot verify it is original to you. I'm sorry, but we can no longer consider this article.

Thanks,
Ed
taylorl1356

Post by taylorl1356 »

Hi, I'm a new member and have had my article rejected twice already. The reason for my second rejection is as follows:

We have reviewed your content, "Some Secrets to Losing Weight." Unfortunately, this article requires revision before we can accept it.

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

Please submit in doc, rtf, or txt file type.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====

Can someone explain to me in detail as to what that exactly means, thanks.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Please submit in doc, rtf, or txt file type.
It means that the file that you uploaded is not one of the accepted file types.

For example, if you submitted a document made in Microsoft Works, the file type would be .wps (I think) which is not used on a widespread basis. Saving the file in .doc, .rtf, or .txt ensures that the file can be opened by most people. Most word processors support these universal formats, so go to File > Save As and then pick either, .doc, .rtf, or .txt.