Request for reason of rejection please

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mitchellhenderson

Request for reason of rejection please

Post by mitchellhenderson »

Hi,
The first couple of times I realised I was rejected as I had text wrapping issues. I thought I'd fixed this.

Now, the rejection shows NO reason at all. Can someone please explain and I'll fix it.
I'm okay with constructive critisism. Also if your system, which is quirky to say the least needs certain formatting, I'll do that also.

From Constant Content
To Author Mitchell Henderson
Subject Your Article Has Been Reviewed
Sent On Tue, Aug 3 of 2010 at 12:07 PM
We have reviewed your content, "The Truth on Vitamin B12 Injections." Unfortunately, this article requires revision before we can accept it.

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====

Please take this information into consideration for future submissions. In addition, Submission Guidelines should be followed to avoid repeated rejections:
jadedragon

Re: Request for reason of rejection please

Post by jadedragon »

Looks like an editor hit send a little to quickly. They are humans, though they work like dogs. Double check your formating (12 pt Times New Roman or Arial), proofread again and resubmit.
mitchellhenderson

I agree, I'm sure the editors work hard.

However, I've got 1200 articles I've written and want to place for sale. At the rate I'm going with this retarded system where it's dumped and not left to edit, I'll be trying up enter these for a year and might even need to employ someone to do it. I have not managed to have one article published.

Who is in opposition dotcom to this place..? I'll go there
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Whoa there, calm down!

Before you go hurrying away from the best content site I have found to sell my articles, I suggest you have a re-think. Check CC's submission guidelines thoroughly.If the articles you have written contain use of first person, for example, you won't meet the guidelines here, although the article may be acceptable on other sites. Once you are sure you have met all the guidelines, submit your article. Once you have a few acceptances under your belt, you'll find it much easier to submit other articles. Once you become used to the system here and are established as a writer, you'll be able to submit several articles at once. I believe new writers are limited to three submissions at once, but if you have a few acceptances, you can submit more articles.

Don't give up on CC so soon. It is the best site for selling content and is the only site where I can make a decent market rate for articles, because CC markets to the niche wanting quality articles, so customers pay more for quality articles here. It does take some time and patience to become an established writer here at CC and we all have received rejections. There is always a reason for the rejection, so look again at your article very carefully before you resubmit the article. However, the rewards of sticking with CC are much higher than any of the competitors can offer in the long term. I am not going to mention any competitors here, because I love CC and only write for CC.

Hayley
mitchellhenderson

Thanks Hayley,

You're making sense.

I will give it a few more tries before I throw it out the window. It's not the rejection that bothers me, it's how frustrating the system is :?
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

Mitchell: Hayley is right. CC is an amazing opportunity for those who are just willing to give it a chance. I started submitting here about 9 months ago. Only a couple at first and then I started a couple months with more. I had a somewhat shaky start with one article that kept getting rejected. I was just sure they were going to decide my articles didn't pass muster and suspend my account. But...it just took time to get used to the system and guidelines. I still had only a few sales (though some were over $100! :-)) and was spending most of my time at another writing site. Now however, after 9 months, I just landed my first private request customer last week, and she promises a multitude of articles! I think CC just became my primary source of income! Hmmm...9 months...guess you could say my baby was just born! So...CC offers great rewards to those who are willing to stick it out and meet to their guidelines. It is unfortunate all of the potential authors who throw the towel in after the first rejection because they are not willing to edit their work and improve their articles to meet up to CC standards. The system can be a bit confusing at first...but once you understand it, it is great! The editors have so much to do! Yesterday I had the fastest approval I have ever seen...5 minutes after I submitted it! Hang in there! I'm sure you will do well here if you just give it a shot!