Article Rejected

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

azymie30

Article Rejected

Post by azymie30 »

Hi

I received a new message from Constant Content today, informing that my article was rejected.
Here is what it said:

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept content with grammar errors. Your submissions do not meet our requirements. Your account has been suspended. We will consider no more of your work.

I am curious on how long will my account be suspended before I can get the chance to re-submit the rejected article.
Anyone?

Thanks
jowal

Re: Article Rejected

Post by jowal »

I think it means what it says. Sorry, but it seems that your basic grammar is not up to scratch. The site editors will persevere with a first submission if the content contains a few spelling mistakes, the odd mis-placed punctuation mark .. I am still guilty of those after 4 years here.. but grammar is a must.

"I am curious on how long will my account be suspended " is an example of grammar mis-use in your posting. It should read - 'I am curious "to know "how long my account will be suspended for' .Or ..'for how long my account will be suspended' ( for the pedants!)

It's tough here, believe me I speak from experience , but buyers rely on C-C being ahead of the game re the quality of the articles for sale in a very competative market.

Over to you Celeste!
azymie30

Re: Article Rejected

Post by azymie30 »

Thank you for correcting me jowal.
I appreciate your help. Now I understand why.

Thanks