Will I ever be accepted? :(

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JasperFlynn

Will I ever be accepted? :(

Post by JasperFlynn »

So far I submitted 2 articles that got rejected on the grounds of POV and formatting of the title, I've resubmitted one and submitted a brand new one along with it. Is there really a chance I'll get suspended for being new and inexperienced with how the site works? I've learnt my lesson and hope I'm not close to being kicked out of the website that looks perfect for me :(
Celeste Stewart

Re: Will I ever be accepted? :(

Post by Celeste Stewart »

The site gives newbies some leeway. The editors look to see if their advice has been taken to heart. Also, the so-called three strikes rule is used at CC's discretion. So, three doesn't always mean three.
gdrocero

Post by gdrocero »

I submitted two articles already and both were rejected. I've gone thoroughly with the articles to check for any grammatical errors, but i think, there was none. If i'm suspended, will i still be able to submit articles to customers? How long would the suspension be?
Celeste Stewart

Suspension is permanent. Once suspended, then that's it as far as writing for CC goes.
gdrocero

Post by gdrocero »

Can i still submit articles to customers even though my account is already suspended?
Celeste Stewart

No. Constant-Content customers expect content that has been approved by the CC editorial team.