Why was my article rejected?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

glinfield171

Why was my article rejected?

Post by glinfield171 »

I am new to ConstantContent, and have been trying to get my first article approved for a few days now. It has been rejected a number of times due to mistakes of my own, but I don't understand the latest rejection. The article's name is 'Protecting Your Data', and I received this in the rejection email.
==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

Do not submit duplicate content.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====
It must be some sort of mistake, because every time I have submitted the article it was rejected and since apparently rejected articles are 'purged from the system' it should allow me to re-submit the article with changes.

I sort of had a feeling this would be happen, as when I was submitting the article it wouldn't let me use my original title as it 'already existed', but when I did a search of articles for my title I couldn't find it.

If there's anyone who can perhaps help me with this problem, as I really want to get this first article accepted so that I can move on from there and hopefully improve as a writer.

Thanks for the help, George.
Amy W

Re: Why was my article rejected?

Post by Amy W »

Sounds like a glitch in the system. Since Support rarely makes an appearance here on the forums, you should email them - just send them a message through the "Contact Us" link, and they should be able to tell you what to do.

Best of luck!
glinfield171

Re: Why was my article rejected?

Post by glinfield171 »

Thank you very much for the swift response - I'm emailing them now! :mrgreen: