question about the rejection of my article

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

crp

question about the rejection of my article

Post by crp »

May I know please about the rejection of my article "Dare to Dream".I want to know the errors and improve my writing skill.I also want to know as to why my account was suspended as this was my first attempt in writing for C.C.Please help me. Thanks.
Ed

Re: question about the rejection of my article

Post by Ed »

Your article had severe grammatical errors. We expect articles to be free of errors and for the authors to have a basic grasp of English grammar and professional writing standards. I'm sorry, but your writing style does not meet our standards.

In addition, it seems as though articles have been submitted under this name before and subsequently rejected.

Thank you,
Ed
crp

Post by crp »

Thank you very much for replying Ed, i appreciate it. :) There were quite a lot of grammatical errors apparently, i now realise that .
However i would like to point out that this is the first time that i have submitted an article under this , or any other name for that mater. Hence your accusations are very unfair my friend, i was shocked to say the least! Maybe someone else might have had this username before but this is my very first attempt. Did you check out the i.p. address of the username mentioned?
Ed

Post by Ed »

I can reinstate your account, but the issue still stands that we do not accept content with grammatical errors - or any other errors. Accounts may still be suspended on these terms after three rejections.

Thanks,
Ed
crp

Post by crp »

I would be gratefull to you if you could do that:) I am not so worried about the rejection of my article as much as i am worried about myself being labelled a cheater. We all learn through our mistakes. I understand that i can be banned after three rejections and i have no problems with that. Thank you once again.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Sorry for the mistake. Your account is once again active.

Ed