Post by slimshady22248202 »

This is what my latest email said Today, Friday, 24, 2009 2:18pm

You have received a new message at Constant Content

Subject: Your Article Has Been Rejected

We could not accept your content, "Branding Made Easy In 5 Steps"

==== Rejection Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept promotional content.

Since I was not able to read it, because it said:

Because articles are purged from our system once rejected, editors cannot always answer specific questions about your article.

I really don't know what to correct, because I can't look at it.

So if it says promotional content. Was it I had my links in the body in the article and not in the resource box.

I can't remember what I did, Since I submitted to so many article directories.

So if you can tell me what I did wrong, I can resubmit it no problem.

I assume that is what I did, but am not quite sure.

So Let me know, I will be checking back later and see if I get any responses.

I think it would be better to leave the article on your site, versus purging it and trying to figure out what you did wrong.

That is my opinion. So anyway, get back with me, I will check back later,

Thanks,
Ray.
Ed

Re: First Rejection, Branding Made Easy In 5 Steps

Post by Ed »

We do not accept promotional content. This is not what our site is for or about. We do not accept content that intends to promote or advertise a service, product, website, or author. This information is described in our guidelines, which are linked to in every rejection notice and are expected to be read by every member prior to submitting to this site.

Thanks,
Ed
slimshady22248202

Let me understand this. Ed.

We do not accept content that intends to promote or advertise a service, product, website, or author.

So most of the other article directories you are allowed to promote your website or your products in the
authors resource box. So you mean this article directory does not allow this.

I find this hard to believe.

Since Ezine Articles allows you to do this and they are one of the biggest article directory on the web.

So I would appreciate a response to this,

Thanks,
Ray.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Constant Content is not an article directory. We are a professional content sales site that accepts only high-quality, error- and promo-free articles for customers looking for original content.

Ed
slimshady22248202

Okay, Well thanks for that confirmation, Ed

Well that explains everything, thanks for the quick reply Ed.

So Ed, I can post articles and sell them here, Is that correct?

So don't sell any products or services on here. But just post articles for people to buy,

Since I was using Article Submitter and your website was in the software.

This is a new concept for me, Ed, So I am sorry if I am kinda ignorant to the fact.

But if this is not an article directory, What do you call this website?

Because I would still like to use this service, If possible.

I read some other posts and if you strike out 3 times you are not allowed to use this site again.

Or can you create a new account and try again, if you strike out 3 times.

If you can answer these questions, I would sure appreciate that,

thanks, Ed

Ray.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Our site is a content sales site. If you are serious about submitting legitimate content for sale, then it is important to read all the documentation on the site, including our guidelines. Once an account has been suspended, the author may no longer submit. Authors who try to resubmit articles after suspension will not have their articles reviewed.

Thanks,
Ed
vjlenin

Post by vjlenin »

Slimshady, buddy, you are dealing with two entirely different concepts here. CC is no article directory. Can you see at least one article here that you can read fully and copy out? Can you see at least one article here with mistakes in grammar or spelling? no!. Here you purchase articles by paying a price. From article directories, you don purchase anything.

They are for simply promoting your business that's it. There you have resource boxes, but not in CC. In CC submission form, can you find any resource box??? No!. Now, please don't call the summary and extended summary fields resource boxes. Pleaseeee!

I know about article directories, like goarticles, ezinearticles, etc and have submitted to them. they accept any wildly formatted content with loads of mistakes, but not here. Here you forget a period or a comma or a colon, your content is rejected. You are not supposed to submit through article submitters here. That's for article directories. OK? Now, if your article submitter has link to CC, then it is up to them to worry about that. CC hasn't asked any autosubmitter to put link to it.

Here in CC, we write original content and put a price to it for people to purchase. We don't copy articles and submit them here. We don't use autosubmitters, and we don't make any kind of spelling, grammar, or punctuation mistakes. It's a human editor sitting there, and no machine. So, get your concepts straight. I can't be any less clear on that.

Lenin
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Good on you Lenin! A very clear statement. I think most of the authors here were appalled at this post, but just ignored it, knowing that Ed would not accept crap from some kind of autosubmitter. I was cheering when I read your comment though!

Hayley
vjlenin

Post by vjlenin »

Thanks Hayley
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Missed you VJ! Glad to see you back :)