Are Resubmitted Articles Expedited for Review?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

maryalene

Are Resubmitted Articles Expedited for Review?

Post by maryalene »

Hi,

I am established writer but new to Constant Content. I submitted my first article at the beginning of the month. Today, I received a notice that my article had been declined because:

Short summaries must be free of the first-person POV and autobiographical information.

Unfortunately, I misunderstood the instructions next to the short summary box and was under the impression that authors needed to write a couple sentences introducing themselves and their work to potential buyers.

It took about two weeks for my article to be reviewed the first time. Does a resubmitted article go back to the bottom of the pile or is it expedited? It is a bit frustrating to have an article rejected for such an easily corrected error.

Maryalene
nichewriter

Re: Are Resubmitted Articles Expedited for Review?

Post by nichewriter »

Yeah, a resubmitted article goes back to the back of the queue as if you're submitting a new article. We've only got one Ed and probably over a hundred active writers submitting so it helps if we minimize the chances of our articles getting rejected the first time around by double-checking our subs and making sure they meet all the submission requirements. Also remember that articles submitted for private and public requests are reviewed faster than regular article submissions.

~Sherry
Karbyn

Re: Are Resubmitted Articles Expedited for Review?

Post by Karbyn »

Thanks for the great answer. I was wondering, also.