Article Submission

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

John Steele

Article Submission

Post by John Steele »

Hello,

I'm new here and I was wondering how long it takes to get an article through proofread?

Also,

Is it alright to submit more than one article while your being evaluated? I've tried to submit several articles but I'm not able to get them listed.

I'd be grateful for any advice about this.

Thank you,

John Steele
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

Usually my articles are approved within about 24 hours, sometimes a lot less, and sometimes a little more. That is just my experience though; I'm not quoting policy.

However, Ed, the editor who does the approvals, posted on here recently (yesterday) that he had the flu and therefore was behind on the review process. When you're just starting out they suggest you submit no more than three articles and see if those all get approved before submitting more. Anyway, your articles are probably all in the queue waiting for Ed to feel better.
JD

Post by JD »

John

Hi and welcome. Depending on how "busy" it is, it can take up to three days to get an article through the submission process, although it usually takes around 24 hours, I think. Although having said that, I think the editor may be laid low at the moment with a cold or similar...

If you're new, then I would submit only one or two articles at first to see if your writing style is in keeping with CC's "requirements". If there's anything you need to sort out then it's better to have to do it to only one or two articles than to 12 or so!

Good luck.

Jane
John Steele

Post by John Steele »

Thank you for your generous replies. I do appreciate it.

John S.