Public Request...what next please?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Faithsnanny

Public Request...what next please?

Post by Faithsnanny »

Good morning,
This morning I discovered a "Public Request" in my Inbox.
How do I know where to contact this person, what do I do now?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Have a great day.
K
Ed

Post by Ed »

Just write an article in response to the request, wait for it to clear the approval process, and then respond with a link in the Q/A section of the request.

Please remember that Public Requests go out to all authors and should be categorized like articles for general sale.

Ed
Faithsnanny

re

Post by Faithsnanny »

[quote="Ed"]Just write an article in response to the request, wait for it to clear the approval process, and then respond with a link in the Q/A section of the request.

Please remember that Public Requests go out to all authors and should be categorized like articles for general sale.

Ed[/quote]

Wonderful Ed, I found exactly where you referred to. Thanks so much for the prompt response.
K
Faithsnanny

disappearing articles

Post by Faithsnanny »

Ed, I wwrote and uploaded my article, however after having seen it on my list, it has now vanished. Is his normal?
Thanks.
K
Ed

Post by Ed »

Check your email inbox for a rejection notice.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I think you just need to select a subcategory under "Articles." Unless content is placed into a subcategory, it doesn't show up for sale. I did it manually for you with your first submission, but it's important you become familiar with our category structure.

Thanks,
Ed
Faithsnanny

Sub category selected

Post by Faithsnanny »

I do thank you for your patience. I have resubmitted with a sub category to make it visible once approved.
K