For 3 Weeks Now-No Reponses coming from CC! Is Anyone HOme??

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Piscesgirl

For 3 Weeks Now-No Reponses coming from CC! Is Anyone HOme??

Post by Piscesgirl »

I've been with CC for 3 weeks and I posted once on here regarding no acceptance or rejection letters but my work disappears. Also no responses when I inquire about it. There was only one time for an image I did get a rejection but other times, the image disappears with no rejection. One article I have on CC, but one I sent in 2 weeks ago vanished without a word.

I received another email when i did get that one reject and I asked them about the other article disappearing, however, they responded for me to check for an answer from the forum and the answer on the forum was to write them.

I have one image in for nearly 2 weeks and it is still hangin in there but I expect it to disappear. Could someone here look into my account? I would like to know what happened to the last article and have someone say it was rejected, but not disappear and tell me when the image will be looked at.

I am leary about continuing here because of no support. I've been writing on Associated Content for over a year primarily; however I would love to participate here too. I get a feeling there is something wrong with the set up in my account. Like I said, I have received 2 emails in the past. So my email is ok. Please someone help. Thank you.
IRene
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I know CC has issues with some people getting emails. Even Ed doesn't seem to get his emails consistently. I believe they're working on the issue. I know it's frustrating, especially being told to check your email when you never got it in the first place.

Maybe Ed will remember. It helps to let him know what name you write under so he can keep his eye out for your work and let you know in the rejection forum. If he remembers, he'll try to give you some insight.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I can't help you if I don't know the name you use to submit content.

Images are not reviewed regularly, but we do not accept content that is blurry, low quality, too small, or contains time stamps.