I am new here. Help needed regarding public offers

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

kcr11

I am new here. Help needed regarding public offers

Post by kcr11 »

I am quite new here. I saw some public requests or offers. I think I can write some of the articles there. How can I submit the articles?
I don't know whether I could post this message here or not but please excuse me if I couldn't.
jak

Re: I am new here. Help needed regarding public offers

Post by jak »

I'm sure you are welcome to post whatever questions you like, providing they are not offensive.

Replying to public requests will be a good way to get going on CC. You write and submit your article to the site and, if it is at the required standard, you will receive an email notifying you of when it has been accepted. Then you go to the request and click on Questions. You'll find a box where you can write a message offering your article, which you attach by clicking Look Up to select the article.

Sometimes emails are a bit slow getting through, so while you are waiting just click on Your Content to see the status of your article. That is another way to know when it is ready to offer to a customer.

If the customer doesn't decide to buy it, it will remain showcased on the site and will probably sell later.

Good luck.

PS. Be warned that most of the older requests have already been filled. Getting them weeded out is one the developments that the techies are working on.