When to Cash Out?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

airwolfe777

When to Cash Out?

Post by airwolfe777 »

I did it! I sold number # 3 and I crossed the $50 plateau. Should I request a payment now, or is it better to wait until I've compiled more earnings? What is the best process? Is there a limit to the number of times per month you can request payment?

Thanks in advance for your help...
Celeste Stewart

Re: When to Cash Out?

Post by Celeste Stewart »

YAY! Actually, we don't get the choice. We get paid on or around the first each month once we meet the threshold. So, you're in a good spot, you should get your payday in the next few days! Congrats on the third sale. Fun, isn't it?
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

congrats, MJ.

I was blessed to sell 5 articles today. Looks like the fall pickup in sales is already beginning.
airwolfe777

Post by airwolfe777 »

Sweet - thanks for the info, Celeste!

Congrats on selling 5 articles in one day Audra! The possibilities here are endless. I am trying to set my goal for articles completed by Jan 1, 2009. I am either going to aim high - like 250, or maybe as low as 100. I already did 24 in 15 days, which equates to almost 50 per month. It just depends how much work I get.

MJ
Lor

Post by Lor »

Congratulations again airwolfe. I'm scratching my head at both you and Audra, but not dismayed. I just need to step it up.
Well-done. You've made a very good start.
Lor (rain)