Under review

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

sabrianc63

Under review

Post by sabrianc63 »

When an article is submitted How long does it take in the Review status? Ty
Celeste Stewart

Re: Under review

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Usually a few days, especially on the weekend.
sabrianc63

Post by sabrianc63 »

Thank you Celeste
LisaFW

Post by LisaFW »

I know how nerve wracking the waiting is, I'm right there with you, and I'm on pins and needles wondering if I'll wind up with "3 strikes" right off the bat (I submitted 3 articles). But I do understand that Ed is just one person, and I certainly wouldn't want his job (no offense, Ed)!
roisinmurfee

Post by roisinmurfee »

I've submitted three articles and am on my fourth day of waiting for the first one of them. The weekend falling in between must be why it is taking this long (or is this the norm?). Anyway, you're right, it really is nerve wracking!
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

I was already waiting 3 to 4 days for some reviews. We have a lot of new authors. Now with the U.S. having a 3 day weekend for the Memorial Day holiday, I would expect the wait time to be even longer this week starting on Tuesday.
Lor

Post by Lor »

... and it looks like some priority reviews went through yesterday. Not to worry roisinmurfee and LisaFW. If memory serves, Ed gets his clones working after holidays to catch up.
Lor
pawan

Post by pawan »

It all depend on the traffic on that article directory until the article shown as a pending status or queued in acceptance.