What happened to my offer?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Caterina

What happened to my offer?

Post by Caterina »

I recieved an offer for an article and accepted it and it is no longer showing under my recieved offers. I have not been paid for this article either and I am wondering why it dissapeared and what I should do.

Thanks
Caterina
HayleyWriter

Re: What happened to my offer?

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi Caterina,

Unfortunately, making an offer is not the same as actually purchasing the article. The customer can still change their minds. Since the customer making the offer is the only one who can delete the offer, the customer may have changed his or her mind, even though you accepted the offer. Nine times out of ten, the offer disappears when the customer purchases the article. The only other possibility is that the customer did purchase the article, but the payment has not gone through yet. It can take a few days if the customer elects to pay by echeck. If you see a waiting status on the article, this is probably the case. Otherwise, your article is still available for other customers to purchase at the rate you first nominated.

You can contact Support about this if this information does not really answer your question.

Hayley