How do I add my bio to my profile?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Jon

How do I add my bio to my profile?

Post by Jon »

Hi,
I've just tried to add a short bio of myself to my profile by clicking on the change pic/bio button which appears on my profile page when I'm logged in. However, I cant see all of the pop-up window that appears when I do this so I can't save the changes. I can see the top half of the window where I'm able to add an image to my profile, but not the other half where I'm supposed to write my bio. How do I correct this? I've tried scrolling down the page but only the background image moves.
Lysis

Re: How do I add my bio to my profile?

Post by Lysis »

hehe, that is my problem. It was hard adding my profile. Are you using firefox too? I never tried to switch browsers to see if it worked in IE.

I did a clever little stealth typing in the text box, but I could only see one line at a time.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I've tried using both browsers but nothing seems to work. Even when I type a line at a time I still cant see the bottom of the window.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Ha got it sussed. In IE, Firefox may be the same, there's a small icon at the bottom right hand corner of the browser which allows you to change the zoom percentage. Click on this and switch to 75% and the window fits the screen.