Articles for French travel site

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jowal

Articles for French travel site

Post by jowal »

Am I being obtuse ...or what? I have just tried to submit an article for a public request only to find it isn't listed. It hasn't expired, and I have already sold one article to the customer on the same request ..... also I have been waiting for a review for another article to the same customer for over a week (Article..... 'Skiing in the Pyrenees')
I haven't heard anything from C-C and now I can't find the customer. Wots goin' on?
Ed

Re: Articles for French travel site

Post by Ed »

The customer closed the request, which frequently happens when the request has been filled prior to the chosen expiration date.

As for your article, you were asked to proofread your title prior to submission and to submit to the Public requests category, not to the Private requests category. Private requests are requests made to individual authors through our request system. They are not a result of inquiries made by the author when the author submits to a Public request. As it stands, your article was resubmitted with a title that does not conform to our guidelines or to writing rules and was submitted again under the Private requests category.

Additionally, when the editor requests that you improve an article for clarity or to otherwise change the manner in which it was submitted, it is to improve the article and its ability to be sold, to make sure the article adheres to site rules and standards, and as a part of the consistent workings of the site.

You may either delete the article and make the requested changes or it will be rejected.

Thank you,
Ed