Traffic to Constant Content

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mjsellars

Traffic to Constant Content

Post by mjsellars »

Hi,

I'm relatively new (about 14 articles and still eagerly awaiting a sale).

I just wondered approximately how much traffic CC receives per day (or week, or month)? This is a very significant number as each visit potentially represents an opportunity to sell an article. If the traffic is low, then writers are largely depending upon public and private requests.

Thanks,
Michael
audrabianca

Re: Traffic to Constant Content

Post by audrabianca »

Keep in mind that traffic (perhaps more than customers) includes hundreds of authors, some of whom are addicted to hitting the refresh button to see if they sold something or an article was approved. Many of us also love reading the work of fellow writers.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

They are on page 1 for website content. :D Looking up that keyword phrase, it's 74,000 searches per month. They are one Google link down from the scroll, so that kinda sucks, but it's still good. If they could go up 1 or 2 spots, they'd probably see a difference. But, that's a hard thing to accomplish.
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Still hoping for that official press release so we can all inundate our local areas with info about CC. Let's try to think of all the places we could submit a press release to be ready. Newspapers, Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Administrations? Where else? I know there are some great marketing minds in the author pool here.

I want to be sure CC is at the fingertips of every individual, agency, organization, or publication that wants content written!

Debbi
mjsellars

Post by mjsellars »

Thanks.

Yes, I had noticed that CC performs well, both organically and on ppc, for phrases like 'buy content'. I just wondered if there was any data floating around. I like to analyse data (weird for a writer, I know). :)

Thanks, again,
Michael