Public Request in my email

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

RoadScribe

Public Request in my email

Post by RoadScribe »

I like this already. There are four Public Request msg's in my email.
Do I respond to the sender saying I would like to post an article on your subject or tell them I must decline. I hope you guys can help me with this one since I'd prefer to start out on a good note with a proper impression.

RoadScribe
4rumid

Re: Public Request in my email

Post by 4rumid »

Hi,

All you have to do is write the article and submit it. Indicate on the submission page that it's for a public request. If the article gets accepted by CC, it will be sent directly to the requester. That's it!

Good luck!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Remember that public requests are sent to all of the writers on the site, so it's not necessary (or expected) to send a note declining it if you're not interested. (Imagine if we all did that!) Simply pick and choose the ones you want and ignore the others. Have fun!
4rumid

Post by 4rumid »

Also, you won't hear anything if the requester doesn't choose your article. It will just automatically go into the main article pool in a few days. But you will hear if the requester does buy your article.
RoadScribe

Post by RoadScribe »

Thanks guys. And yes, I will enjoy this since we have snow and cold here in the Sonora desert.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

4rumid wrote:Also, you won't hear anything if the requester doesn't choose your article. It will just automatically go into the main article pool in a few days. But you will hear if the requester does buy your article.
You might get an email if the requester specifically declines the article though. Otherwise it goes to the pool as stated.

Yes it is nice to get those article requests regularly.