Question about Public Requests

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

raynmanwriting

Question about Public Requests

Post by raynmanwriting »

I haven't had an article published here yet. I submitted three several weeks ago and two were rejected and one is still, for some reason, under review.

Anyway, I have an article that I would like to submit as a response to a public request and would like to know if there will be any problem in doing this since I don't have anything published here.

Also, I would like to know a couple things about this request and how best to try and get my article accepted for the the request.

In this request there were eight articles requested and a price range of $150-250 dollars. Should I try to just submit one of them or wait until I have all 8? I only have one of them done and would like a chance to do more of them but these are pretty long and involved articles.

I would like to know if I should select the option to allow customers to make offers on this article.

I would appreciate a quick answer and thank you in advance for it.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Question about Public Requests

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi,
Welcome! Normally when a requester asks for multiple articles, various writers submit one article at a time, not entire batches. This is nice because you don't have to stress over doing all eight yet if you want to do quite a few, you can keep submitting.
raynmanwriting

Re: Question about Public Requests

Post by raynmanwriting »

Thank you for the prompt response.

That is really going to help.