Alternatives to Paypal

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

deniseg

Alternatives to Paypal

Post by deniseg »

I am having issues with Paypal and wonder if there is any alternative methods of payment being considered, such as alertpay or Payoneer, or check?
VeronicaM

Re: Alternatives to Paypal

Post by VeronicaM »

What about direct deposit?
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Payments are made one of two ways, if the payment is less than $500 the payment is made through Paypal. If the payment is greater than $500 Constant-Content.com offers wire transfers to the authors bank account directly. Authors can always be paid via Paypal if they prefer Paypal payments.
http://www.constant-content.com/about/writer-faq.htm

Next step for you is probably to contact Support directly and ask them about setting up a wire transfer. Good luck!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Keep in mind that wire transfers incur a fee. I think CC charged something like $15 or $25 - and then your bank may also have a fee involved (my bank did not but I know another writer here who had to pay her bank an additional fee of about $30). Now that CC uses mass payments for PayPal and eliminating PayPal's fees on the writers' end, the need for wire transfers on larger payments has fallen by the wayside. It may not make sense to do wire transfer for smaller amounts as the fees could wipe out a large portion of the earnings.
deniseg

Post by deniseg »

I got my problem straightened out, thanks for all the input anyway!