Public assignment question?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LLuDawg

Public assignment question?

Post by LLuDawg »

I recently wrote my first article but it was rejected for the first person POV reason. I fixed it and it is now showing as resubmitted. It also has a hits counter so it looks like it's live. However when I go to send it for a public request, I press document look up but its not showing. Also when I try to look it up in it's category it doesn't show either. It may just be time because I resubmitted it today. So pretty much my question is how do I send it to a customer for a public request if it's not showing up?
jak

Re: Public assignment question?

Post by jak »

If you submitted it originally for a public request, you won't have to do anything else. You will receive another email to let you know if it has been approved and offered to the customer. If you submitted it to the general pool, you have to wait until you hear that it has been approved or you see it's status as 'view' in your content list (which means it has been approved). The status 'resubmitted' means it hasn't been reviewed again yet. After that you can offer it to a public request yourself.
LLuDawg

Re: Public assignment question?

Post by LLuDawg »

Oh I see, thanks. It must've not been approved yet.