Pay Pal payment

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dellacqua

Pay Pal payment

Post by dellacqua »

I just received my first usage sale and it was full price! I note that this is now my only article that does not have a delete button on my account. Why is that? Also, I gather the payment has gone to my pay pal account but how do I get it out of there? Is it sent to me via check when it gets to a certain amount?
Celeste Stewart

Re: Pay Pal payment

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Usage articles can be sold over and over, so there's no need to remove it from the system. If for some reason you no longer want to offer it for sale here, you'll need to contact support and ask them to delete it for you. If you view it on the site, you'll see that it now only offers the usage license. No one can buy it for full or unique rights because it has already sold for usage.

Getting money from PayPal is pretty simple. Some of the options include: link your bank account to PayPal and transfer the money (free), request a check from PayPal (it costs $1.50), order a PayPal debit card and use it (free), and a few others... Log into Paypal and click on Withdraw and you should see all of the options.