Article submission

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

davidscript

Article submission

Post by davidscript »

I haven't really spent much time here, so I'm not sure how to go about directly submitting an article to a public request. I just got my fifth article accepted, but I'm confused about how to submit it directly to a client. When I submitted the article, I made sure that I picked the right request in the "Is This For A Request" option. So, I'm wondering if it's required to then submit it directly to the client once the article is reviewed and accepted by CC? Or is this unnecessary? Thanks in advance.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Article submission

Post by Celeste Stewart »

If you pick the matching request in the next field, then CC automatically sends the customer a link once the article is approved.
davidscript

Post by davidscript »

Okay, thanks. That's what I thought. I was just kind thrown off by the fact that you needed 5 assignment review approvals in order to contact a client directly. Other than offering them an article based on their request, which is done anyway when the article is submitted, I wasn't sure why it would be necessary to contact a client.
davidscript

Post by davidscript »

Okay, it took me a minute, but I figured it out lol. I was overlooking the fact that there may be an article already written that needs no review. Duh!
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

All articles are reviewed.

However, you may need to clarify something with a client before submitting in order to provide the best material you can.
davidscript

Post by davidscript »

I meant an article that was already previously reviewed that is sitting in your database that didn't get sold.