I've painted myself into a corner. Need advice.

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

awesgaw

I've painted myself into a corner. Need advice.

Post by awesgaw »

The vast majority of my clientele are local businesses and occasional online projects. I sometimes use Constant Content as a place to sell articles that clients either don't want, don't need or when they have dropped out on a project or changed their mind about the direction.

A situation has left me with a how-to piece that is about 2000 words and will probably be more. Could be a short report or fleshed out to a small ebook-- I don't know. Anyway, I'll probably finish it (can't leave it undone-- obsessive compulsive) but I can't sell it here, I don't have a website and I have absolutely no interest in publishing it myself. (And it's not something that I think can be broken down into smaller pieces/articles, either.)

Most content market places are for buyers with their own projects in mind. I need some ideas. What do I do with it?
davidfrankk

Re: I've painted myself into a corner. Need advice.

Post by davidfrankk »

The best option for you seems to create an e-book and either give it out for free or if you think it has great value, you should monetize it by creating an effective landing page and selling it at an affordable cost.