Descriptions of categories and sub-categories?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LauraD

Descriptions of categories and sub-categories?

Post by LauraD »

Sorry, I'm new. Am I just missing it, or is there somewhere a description of what is expected in each of the categories and sub-categories? Sometimes I find it hard to place an article in a specific category because I'm not certain what's expected in that category. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! :oops:
Lysis

Re: Descriptions of categories and sub-categories?

Post by Lysis »

Don't worry. I sometimes think I put some stuff in the wrong category even though I try my best. Never had an editor kick it back for being in the wrong place.
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Thanks again for the good information, Lysis! You're my single-handed guide to Constant Content, it seems :D willing to put up with no end to stupid new-user questions from me and you always come back with helpful and insightful answers. Thanks! :!: :D
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

This place used to be much more active! It kinda scared me at first that some of the senior people here never post anymore. I sometimes think maybe they have too many people following them and their strategy or maybe they've moved on to bigger and better things. :D Not sure.

The site seems to be doing a lot better than it was a year ago, so the mass exodus of old-timers scared me a bit.