Review Times

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lysis

Re: Review Times

Post by Lysis »

I hear ya. :)

It's frustrating and has happened to me. I would tell him to give you a deadline and then expect a review within 1-2 days of your deadline. It's hard when you don't know CC's workload.

I try to persuade customers to work with their CC rep and then CC will contact you to discuss with any issues. I've worked with CC on a few private requests, and honestly, they are really easy to talk to and work with. One of the few places that treats us well.

It'll work out.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

I have a couple of clients who contact me through the email... ask me what I think about an idea and how fast can I do it... I answer them and they put in a private request which I have in a matter of minutes. I don't understand why your client can't do that.
ReneeF

Post by ReneeF »

Judith wrote:I have a couple of clients who contact me through the email... ask me what I think about an idea and how fast can I do it... I answer them and they put in a private request which I have in a matter of minutes. I don't understand why your client can't do that.

Yeah, I didnt think client requests took days to get approved. He just submitted one, or one got sent to me by him. and totally 50 articles in 55 days is doable, easy peasy.