Haven't received payment! Been over 2 months

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

bulletbutter

Haven't received payment! Been over 2 months

Post by bulletbutter »

I first want to say that I am only posting this here because my e-mails are not doing any good.

I submitted a video a few months ago and it was purchased shortly after I had submitted it. However, I still haven't received payment for it yet. It has been over 2 months. I would also like to note that the date the video was purchased was changed as well. So not only have I not been paid for it yet, it also looks like it was sold 1 month ago. It has been in the "waiting" stages for 2 months.

I have e-mailed them twice. The first time I got a response and was told that the payment for my photos would kick in shortly and that there was a problem with my e-mail verification. But I have no photos and the e-mail I sent was about video. So I replied and then the e-mail turned into a issue with my e-mail address. I signed up under a different address than I was sending the e-mail from and that issue got resolved.

Anyways, it's been 2months and I haven't heard anything back from them. They are not answering my e-mails and I am beginning to wonder if I will even get paid. I just find it funny that this payment (if it goes through) will put me over the threshhold and they don't seem to want to pay.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Ed

Re: Haven't received payment! Been over 2 months

Post by Ed »

Has your account reached the $50 threshold?
bulletbutter

Post by bulletbutter »

No, it hasn't.

The video that has been in the waiting stage will put me over the $50 threshhold if it gets credited to my account.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I am unclear about what you mean by a video being in the "waiting" stage. A customer has to purchase the video before you will receive any payment. Video approvals are different from video purchases. We do not purchase content outright; we provide a venue where others may purchase it. Having a video approved will not add any money to your account. Content authors are paid at/around the first of the month after their accounts reach the $50 threshold.
bulletbutter

Post by bulletbutter »

The video was purchased 04/30/2008 08:57:58 for full rights (at least that is what is documented but it was at most a month before that).

When I look under "Your Content" > "Your Videos" it shows "# sold" = 1 and the status says "waiting".

The money has not been credited to my account.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I've notified Support on your behalf.