help

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

audrabianca

help

Post by audrabianca »

Dear Ed or Constant,

I am waiting on a response from last Thursday about reactivating my writer's account. I have some material I am ready to contribute.

Thanks,

AB
Ed

Re: help

Post by Ed »

They're just getting into the office on the West Coast about now. I'm sure you'll hear something from Support soon.

Ed
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

I have not heard anything yet.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Apparently it's a long weekend in Canada.
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

Well, anyways, Ed, nice to hear from you. I hope this August day finds you well and in good spirits. I miss the camaraderie of this unique site.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Is the nature of your problem one that you can discuss on the forums? You've posted here and submitted under another name, and I don't understand the issue without having your email to Support in front of me.
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

You're right. I have more than one account. I am specifically trying to reactivate my Audrabianca author's account for which I had over a hundred articles sold. It was retired a few months back at my request because of the nature of other commitments I had. The former owner of CC told me it could be reactivated at any time at my request. I was always in good standing with that account. Thanks, I hope that helps.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Yeah, I thought everything was on the up-and-up. It's taken care of!