where should i submit my article

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

tanveerk

where should i submit my article

Post by tanveerk »

Hi friends,
I am new to CC and I want to publish my first article here. I've written an article on stammering. I don't know where should I publish it. Should i put it in disabilities section or self improvement section? Stammering is not a disability, and there are no other fields for which this article is suited. Guide me.
Lysis

Re: where should i submit my article

Post by Lysis »

oooh tough one. I think I'd put it under disabilities.
chessgolf

Post by chessgolf »

Self-Improvement!
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

My gut response was self-improvement too. You can always change the category after acceptance, did you know? So you're not tied down to whatever you choose now.
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Also, I think a lot of customers look for articles using the search keyword function instead of browsing through categories, so making sure you have plenty of relevant entries in the Keywords section of the Submission form is important. I often go back and add words in that section when I look at the list of Search Topics on the Recently Sold page and find some that pertain to my article but that I hadn't thought of when submitting it.

Debbi
Phil

Post by Phil »

Debbi wrote:Also, I think a lot of customers look for articles using the search keyword function instead of browsing through categories, so making sure you have plenty of relevant entries in the Keywords section of the Submission form is important. I often go back and add words in that section when I look at the list of Search Topics on the Recently Sold page and find some that pertain to my article but that I hadn't thought of when submitting it.

Debbi
Awesome Idea. I didn't know you could go back once the article was accepted. Thank You! You Rock. Image - Phil