Keyword Help Please

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JKALLEN

Keyword Help Please

Post by JKALLEN »

Hi folks,

I've been working for a client on a batch of city/town related articles and he's requested that I use the following keywords in each article:

<cityname>-property

I'm stumped. Anybody have any suggestions on how I can use this in a sentence that makes grammatical sense? The hyphen has to be there as well as the individual city name, like "Toronto-property".

I'm watching my hair turn gray over this one and any suggestions will be appreciated!

Jenn
Celeste Stewart

Re: Keyword Help Please

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Did he specify that the hyphen be there? Are spaces allowed? I ask because I believe that search engines ignore punctuation.

Maybe try placing the phrase before a noun such as:
When browsing Toronto-property listings
Toronto-property prices have remained stable

Those aren't exactly grammatcially correct though. If you could use spaces, try headings such as:

Toronto - Property Taxes

Toronto - Property Listings

Toronto - Property Owners

Toronto - Property Insurance
JKALLEN

Post by JKALLEN »

Thanks Celeste, for the input and suggestions. I've asked for clarification, hopefully that'll help some.

Jenn
KateWrites

Post by KateWrites »

Wouldn't it be grammatically correct to use it as a noun. Like 'two-way' street? Ex: Toronto-property managers commonly live outside the city. toronto-property managers = managers of toronto properties? toronto property managers = property managers of toronto?

It's ugly, but I think it works.