Problems Contacting Support

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KarenLiebhaber

Problems Contacting Support

Post by KarenLiebhaber »

Hi, Everyone,

Perhaps I am doing it wrong, but I am having the worst time contacting CC support. I've found one of my articles on the web without my byline and I need to contact them. I can't send anything out of my CC inbox and support@constant-content.com does not garner any response. My last message was December 9, 2009, to them.

I would appreciate any help you have!!

Thanks!
Karen Liebhaber
KarenLiebhaber

Re: Problems Contacting Support

Post by KarenLiebhaber »

Thanks for the link, Lysis, but unfortunately I have sent 2 messages via that link over the past 3 months and have received no response.
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

I sent a message to Support through the Contact Us form about stolen articles, but haven't received an answer either. I thought I received an automated "we received your message; we'll get back to you" the last time I sent something, but maybe I was wrong?
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

I think I've only received a reply from Support once or twice. Most times, the stolen content I contacted them about is taken down and that's how I know they've received the message. But at other times, it hasn't come down and I don't receive a reply so I'm left in the dark. I'm sure Support is busy, so perhaps CC could work on some way for authors to know that they've been heard without adding to the Support workload. I mean, I'd much rather that Support do their job than that they spend all their time answering emails, but perhaps there's some way to automate things more.